1. I find myself less interested in music these days, either because the music is less interesting, or because I am.
2. I am not above hurting someone I love in order to protect myself, but I am not happy about this, and it never goes well.
3. I do suspect that, with further ado, nobody would ever get introduced.
4. Soda pop holds little appeal for me as either a beverage or an approach to happiness.
5. "Morning Sex" is a term to describe activities taking place all the way up to 3pm, on occasion.
6. Patience used to be a virtue, today it is no more than a side effect.
7. I sometimes suspect we suffer more than we need to because our ideas about chaos are uninformed.
8. It seems that, since the 2000's, the internet has muddied up any sense of "decade identity".
9. If goals were attacked with the fervor used to push "Walk" signal buttons, a lot would probably get accomplished.
10. The escalating usage of Twitter parrallels the de-escalation of individual emotional development.
11. I suspect that a healthy ratio of attention to real-life vs. social media relationships might be in the range of ten to one.
12. I am all for comfort, but when it looks like someone just does not give a shit, a line must be drawn.
13. Those who once said, "Never grow up!", could not have been suggesting the behavior I see around me everyday--but I still hold them responsible for it.
14. For me, winning feels good only when I don't care about the loser.
15. I am not a brand.
16. The person who named "Hot Sticky Buns" most likely knew, from a marketing perspective, exactly what they were doing.
17. If the most interesting thing about you is your Instagram, then most likely you are not.
18. My desire for privacy has become, in the current culture, an act of rebellion.
19. Los Angeles runs on anxiety and sleeps with depression.
20. I often wonder if people's personalities extend beyond their playlists.
21. I recognize that my addiction to control is both the best and the worst thing about me.